- Class: Swiftsure - 2 second class battleships of 1904
- Displacement: 11,800 tons
- Dimensions: 458 (wl) 470 (oa) x 71 x 24.5 ft.
- Machinery: Triple expansion (4 cyl) 2 screws, 14,000ihp = 20 knots
- Armor: Main belt 7in (amidships), 3in (ends), deck 3in, turrets 10in
- Armament: 4-10in (2x2), 14-7.5in, 14-14pdr; 2-18in TT
- Complement: 700
- Builder: Armstrong Whitworth, Elswick
- Laid Down: 26 Feb 1902
- Launched: 12 Jan 1903
- Completed: Jun 1904
- Actions: Designed and laid down as Constitucion for Chile. She and sister Libertad purchased by British government 3 Dec 1903 to prevent their possible acquistion by Russia. Renamed Swiftsure while sister became Triumph. Swiftsure served in Home, Channel, and Mediterranean fleets. 1913 Flagship of East Indies station. 1914 Suez & Red Sea. 1915 Dardanelles. 1916 Reserve & Depot ship. 1919 Target. 1920 Sold for breakup. Triumph served on China station and in Mediterranean, being torpedoed and sunk 25 May 1915 in the Dardanelles by German submarine U-21.