- Class: Prince Consort - 3 wooden broadside ironclads of 1861
- Displacement: 6,832 tons
- Dimensions: 273 x 58 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Maudslay, Son & Field horizontal single-expansion
steam engine, single shaft = 12.7 knots; sailing speed = 13.5 knots
- Armor: 3-4.5 in. wrought iron over oak
- Armament: 24-7 in. muzzle-loading rifles
- Builder: Royal Navy Dockyard, Devonport, England
- Laid Down: 23 Aug 1860
- Launched: 19 Mar 1862
- Completed: Jul 1865
- Notes: Begun as 2nd rate 91-gun ship, but redesigned as armored
ship while on the ways. The ships of this class rolled badly and were poor
- Service: Joined Channel Fleet on completion, then to the
Mediterranean. Sailed to Hong Kong in 1867, staying on China station until
1872. On return, she went into reserve until sold in 1882 for scrapping.