- Class: King Edward VII - 8 first class battleships of 1902
- Displacement: 17,500 tons
- Dimensions: 439 (wl) 453.75 (oa) x 78 x 26.75 ft.
- Machinery: Triple expansion (4 cyl) 2 screws, 18,000ihp = 19 knots
- Armor: Main belt 9in (amidships), 6-2in (forward), deck 2in, turrets 12in
- Armament: 4-12in (2x2), 4-9.2in, 10-6in guns; 5-18in TT
- Complement: 777
- Builder: Chatham Dockyard
- Laid Down: 27 Jan 1904
- Launched: 20 May 1905
- Completed: Nov 1906
- Actions: Class known as the "Wobbly Eight", they formed the 3rd Battle Squadron. 1914 Grand Fleet. 1915 3rd B.S. withdrawn from Grand Fleet. 1916 3rd B.S. base changed to the Thames because of German battlecruiser raids on East Coast. 1917 Attached 9th Cruiser Squadron. 1919 Depot ship. Sold for breakup 1920.