- Class: Wolf - 1 merchant raider of 1916
- Displacement: 11,200 tons
- Dimensions: 442'11" x 56'1" x 25'11"
- Machinery: 1-shaft vertical triple expansion engine, 3 boilers, 2,800 ihp = 11 knots
- Armament: 7-5.9in SKL/40, 3-2in, 4-19.7in TT, 465 mines
- Aircraft: 1 Friedrichshafen FF.33 seaplane
- Complement: 347
- Builder: Fiensburger Schiffhau-Gesellschaft
- Launched: 8 Mar 1913
- Commissioned: 16 May 1916
- Notes: Built as D/S Wachtfels for DDG Hansa. Taken over by Kaiserliche Marine in 1916 and renamed SMS Wolf. She made a very successful cruise under the command of Fregattenkapitan Karl August Nerger departing from Kiel 30 Nov 1916. She laid mines off Cape Town, Colombo, Bombay, Australia and New Zealand, which eventually sank 13 freighters. With her guns she took an additional seven freighters and seven sailing ships, retaining two freighters as prizes. She returned to Kiel on 24 Feb 1918 after 451 days at sea. In addition she carried substantial quantities of rubber, copper, silk, and other essential materials taken from her prizes. Nerger was awarded the Pour le Merite for his exploits. The remainder of the war was spent in the Baltic. All told, she was responsible for Allied losses of about 110,000 tons.
After the war she was ceded to France and sold to Compagnie des Messageries Maritimes, refitted and renamed Antinous. She was scrapped in Italy in 1931.