- Class: Königsberg - 4 light cruisers of 1904
- Displacement: 3,400 tons
- Dimensions: 378 x 44 x 18 ft.
- Machinery: Vertical triple expansion, 2 shafts. I.H.P. 13,200 = 24 knots
- Armor: Deck 2 in.
- Armament: 4-4.1in (4x1), 2-3.4in SK L/45 (2x1) AA; 2-17.7in (submerged) T.T.
- Aircraft: 3 seaplanes
- Complement: 332
- Builder: Imperial Dockyard, Danzig
- Laid Down: 1905
- Launched: 22 Sep 1906
- Completed: 1 Feb 1908
- Actions: Used as a gunnery training ship from commissioning to the outbreak of WWI. Joined reconnaissance forces of the High Sea Fleet from Aug 1914 and participated in the Battle of Jutland 1 Jun 1916. Converted to a seaplane tender at Wilhelmshaven starting in Feb 1918. Surrendered to Britain as war prize in 1920 and subsequently broken up for scrap.