1875(Spider Navy SN-0-05)
- Class: Central battery ironclad of 1868
- Displacement: 4,334 tons
- Dimensions: 241 x 46 x 22 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft horizontal steam engine, 3275ihp = 12 knots
- Armor: Belt 4.5in-6in, battery 4.5in
- Armament: 8 x 210mm
- Complement: 399
- Builder: Danzig Dockyard
- Laid down: 1868
- Launched: 26 Oct 1872
- Completed: 19 May 1875
- Notes: The first armored ship designed and built in Germany. she was not a great success, primarily because the iron of her hull was corroding before her long building period was over. Classed as an armored corvette, the casemate contained all the guns, with four firing on the broadside from the lower level, and four above with angled ports and cutaway sides giving some end-on fire. After a short period of overseas service, she became a guard ship. Hulked in 1888, she was used to train stokers until broken up in 1906.