- Class: République - 2 battleships of 1900
- Displacement: 14,900 tons
- Dimensions: 439 (wl) x 79 x 27.5 ft.
- Machinery: 3-shaft VTE, 24 Niclausse boilers, 18,000ihp = 19 knots
- Armor: Main belt 11in-3.2in, turrets 14in-11in, bases 10in, secondary guns 6in-3.5in, conning tower 12in
- Armament: 4-12in/40cal (2x2), 18-6.4in/45cal (6x2+6x1), 25-3pdr, 2-18in TT sub
- Complement: 766
- Builder: F. Chantiers de la Méditerranée, La Seyne
- Laid Down: 1 Apr 1902
- Launched: 17 Dec 1903
- Completed: Dec 1906
- Notes: From 1914-17 incorporated in the Armée Navale; in 1917 assigned to the Division d'Orient. Took part in the neutralization of the Greek Navy at Salamis, 2 Sep 1918. In 1918 the casemate 6.4in guns were removed at Salonika to reinforce the Armée d'Orient.
From 1920 she served as a training ship for electrical and torpedo apprentices at Toulon; condemned in 1927.