- Class: Aventurier - 4 destroyers of 1910
- Displacement: 930t normal; 1250t full load
- Dimensions: 290 x 28 x 10 ft
- Machinery: 2-shaft Rateau turbines, 18,000shp = 32 knots
- Armament: 4-3.9in (4x1); 4-18in (2x2) T.T.
- Complement: 140
- Builder: Ch. de Bretagne, Nantes
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 25 Sep 1911
- Completed: 2 Nov 1914
- Notes: One of four destroyers ordered by the Argentine Navy; requisitioned by France 9 Aug 1914 while they were completing. (Four other Argentine destroyers were taken over by the German Navy.) Intrepide served as flagship for British Adm Hood commanding the Dover Patrol, a first for a French warship. Shifted to the Mediterranean in 1917. All four destroyers took part in Baltic operations 1919-20. By 1926 they were all refitted as fast minesweepers. Intrepide was stricken in 1937 and broken up the following year.