1683(Johann Wolkersdorfer JW-75)
- Class: 4th rate (3m) 46 gun
- Displacement: 567 tons
- Dimensions: 101'9" (keel) x 32'4" x 13'
- Armament: 46 cannon of various weights of shot
- Built: Castle, Deptford, England
- Keel laid:
- Launched: 1681
- Purchased: 1683
- Notes: Privately built, and purchased into the Royal Navy in 1683. Named after the surname of numerous holders of the title Earl of Peterborough. Commanded from 4 Sep 1688 by John Tyrell, she was part of a fleet that fought an engagement with 12 French ships on 4 Oct 1689. She was stranded in 1693 and lost.