- Class: Tonnant 3rd rate (3m) 80 gun
- Displacement: 1,800 tons
- Dimensions: 194 x 50 x 25 ft.
- Armament: 30 x 36pdr, 32 x 24pdr, 18 x 12pdr, 4 x 36pdr howitzers
- Complement: 800
- Designer: Jacques-Noël Sané
- Built: Toulon, 1795
- Service: Flagship of RAdm Villeneuve at the Battle of the Nile, 1 Aug 1798. Anchored near the rear of the French line, she escaped with little damage. Later captured in the Mediterranean on 30 Mar 1800 by HMS Lion, Foudroyant and Penelope. Taken into British service as HMS Malta. Out of commission 1817.