- Class: 3rd rate (3m) 80 gun
- Displacement: 2,231 tons
- Dimensions: 195 x 51 x 23 ft.
- Armament: 30 x 36pdr, 30 x 24pdr, 18 x 8pdr, 6 x 36pdr howitzers
- Complement: 690
- Designer: Jacques Noel Sane
- Built: Toulon, 1804
- Service: Flagship of VAdm LaTouche-Treville, who died on board 18 Aug 1804. VAdm Villeneuve hoisted his flag in her 6 Nov 1804. At the Battle of Trafalgar, 21 Oct 1805. HMS Victory, leading the weather column of the British fleet, broke the French line just astern of Bucentaure and just ahead of Redoutable. Badly raked, she lost 197 killed and 85 wounded. Surrendered to HMS Conqueror but was subsequently wrecked in the storm of 23 Oct.