- Type: C1-B breakbulk general cargo
- Displacement: 6,829 tons
- Dimensions: 418 x 60 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, single screw 4,000 shp = 14 knots
- Crew: 43
- Builder: Bethlehem Steel Co, Sparrows Point, Maryland, 1941
- Service: US Maritime Commission #81; yard hull #4346, delivered 25 Apr 1941. Collision in the Caribbean 18 Feb 1942 with what may have been the French submarine Surcouf which was lost about that time and place. The model shown here is ferrying F-84F Thunderstreak jets on her deck; below is an actual picture of her in this configuration. Scrapped 1973.