- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 15,371 tons
- Dimensions: 584 x 84 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 300 (all first class)
- Builder: Newport News Shipbuilding & Drydock Co, Newport News, VA, 1958
- Service: Designed by William Francis Gibbs and built for the Grace Line (U.S. flag). New York-Caribbean weekly thirteen-day service (shared with sister Santa Rosa). Sailed to Curaćao, La Guaira, Aruba, Kingston, Port-au-Prince, and Port Everglades. Laid up, 1971. Sold to Sun Line (Greek flag), 1972, with intention of being rebuilt as Stella Polaris for Greek island and Caribbean cruising; project never realized. Converted by Marriott Hotels, 1976-80, into permanently moored hotel ship in Kuwait; renamed Kuwait Marriott Hotel. Renamed Ramada al Salaam Hotel, 1989. Bombed and set afire during Gulf War, 1991.