1952(Classic Ship Collection CS004VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 53,329 tons
- Dimensions: 990 x 101 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, quadruple screws = 33 knots
- Passengers: 1928 passengers (871 1st class, 508 cabin class, 549 tourist class)
- Builder: Newport News Shipbuilding & Drydock Co., Newport News, Virginia
- Service: Built for United States Lines, New York-Northern Europe service. World's fastest ocean liner, 1952, a record that is unlikely to be surpassed. Laid up, 1969-92. Sold to Turkish interests, 1992; towed to Istanbul. Intended to be renovated as a cruise ship. Deal fell through and ship returned to Philadelphia. Efforts underway to preserve the ship as a museum.