Pride of America
- Type: Cruise ship
- Displacement: 81,000 tons
- Dimensions: 920.6 x 105.6 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel-electric = 22 knots
- Passengers: 2,144
- Crew: 1,000
- Builder: Litton-Ingalls, Pascagoula, Mississippi & Lloyd-Werft, Bremerhaven, Germany, 2005
- Service: First of a pair of 70,000 ton cruise ships to be built at Litton-Ingalls with federal subsidies for the United States Lines subsidiary of American Classic Voyages Inc. However the company filed for bankruptcy in 2001 and the partially-completed ship was acquired by Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd and moved to Germany for completion. While under construction, she suffered damage during a severe storm and was flooded up to her third deck. The ship was lenghtened from 850 to 920 ft and displacement increased accordingly. Entered service in 2005 under U.S. flag as part of the new NCL America division specializing in Hawaiian interisland cruises.