1961(Wirral Hein Muck WHM-402)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 18,920 tons
- Dimensions: 622 x 75 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 20 knots
- Passengers: 456 (all first class)
- Builder: Federal Shipbuilding & Dry Dock Company, Kearny, New Jersey, 1944
- Service: Built as U.S. troopship General W. P. Richardson, AP-118 (type P2-S2-R2), one of eleven sisters with capacity for 5,000 troops. Converted to a passenger ship, 1948-49, sailing as La Guardia for American Export Lines. Renamed Leilani for Hawaiian Textron Lines, 1956-58. Became President Roosevelt for American President Lines, being rebuilt at Puget Sound Bridge & Dry Dock Co., Seattle, 1961-62. In trans-Pacific service from May 1962. Rebuilt as cruise ship Atlantis for Chandris Lines (Greek flag), 1970-71. Became Emerald Seas for Eastern Steamship Lines (Panamanian flag), 1972. Sold 1992 to Ambassador Cruises (Liberian flag); renamed several times. Renamed Sapphire Seas, late 1992. Eastern Mediterranean cruising, 1994. Renamed Ocean Explorer 1 for use at Lisbon as hotel ship for Expo 98. Made one round-the-world cruise for World Cruise Company (Canada) in 1999-2000.