2007(California Models CA-7)
- Type: Tug
- Displacement: 409 tons
- Dimensions: 151 x 26 x 11 ft.
- Machinery: Steam triple expansion, 770hp
- Builder: John H. Dialogue and Son, Camden, New Jersey, 1907
- Service: Built for the Shipowners' and Merchants' Tugboat Company of San Francisco as part of the Red Stack Fleet. After completion, she was sailed to San Francisco via the Strait of Magellan with her sister ship, Goliath, in tow. Served primarily as an ocean-going tug, often making trips north to Washington, west to Hawaii, or south to the construction site of the Panama Canal. In 1924 she was acquired by the Western Pacific Railroad and used to shuttle railroad car floats across San Francisco Bay until she was replaced in 1957. Acquired by the California State Park Foundation in 1975 and then by the National Park Service in 1977 to become a museum ship at the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.