Edward B. Greene
1952(California Models CA-12B)
- Type: Great Lakes bulk freighter
- Displacement: 11,726 gross / 8,370 net tons
- Dimensions: 647 x 70 x 31 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbine, single screw, 7,700 shp = knots
- Builder: American Ship Building Co, Toledo, Ohio, 1952
- Rebuilt: Fraser Shipyards, Superior, Wisconsin, 1976
- Service: Built for Cleveland-Cliffs S.S. Co., Cleveland, Ohio. Later lengthened by 120 feet in 1976 and converted to self-unloader in 1981. Purchased by Rouge Steel Div. of Ford Motor Co. in 1985 and renamed Benson Ford. Sold to Interlake S.S. Co. in 1989 and renamed Kaye E. Barker; still in service.