2002(California Models CA-1000FH)
- Type: Very Large Crude Carrier
- Displacement: 306,999 dwt
- Dimensions: 1092 x 197 x 74 ft.
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain diesel, single screw 26,412 kW = knots
- Builder: Hyundai Heavy Industries, Ulsan, South Korea, 2002
- Service: Built for American Eagle Tankers, a subsidiary of Malaysia International Shipping Corporation Berhad (MISC). MISC is majority owned by Petronas, the Malaysian national oil company. The ship is flagged in Singapore. She performs long haul transport of crude oil from the Persian Gulf to Western Europe, the United States, and the Far East.