1958(Wirral Hein Muck WHM-234)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 15,257 tons
- Dimensions: 617 x 84 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 23 knots
- Passengers: 553 (all first class)
- Builder: Ingalls Shipbuilding Corporation, Pascagoula, Mississippi, 1958
- Service: Built for Moore-McCormack Lines (U.S. flag) New York-east coast of South America service. Rebuilt, 1963. Laid up, 1969-71. Sold to Holland-America Line, 1971; refitted as Volendam. Full-time cruising. Laid up, 1974-75. Chartered to Monarch Cruise Lines (Panamanian flag), 1975; renamed Monarch Sun. Returned to Holland-America in 1977 and renamed Volendam. Sold to Panamanian buyers, 1984, and renamed for service as a hotel ship. Sold to American Hawaii Cruises, 1985; renamed Liberté for Papeete-Tahiti service. Sold to Bermuda Star Line, 1987; renamed Canada Star, and Queen of Bermuda, 1988. Transferred to Commodore Cruise Line, 1990; renamed Enchanted Seas for U.S.-Caribbean cruising.