1963(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-72)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 15,257 tons
- Dimensions: 617 x 84 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 23 knots
- Passengers: 553 (all first class)
- Builder: Ingalls Shipbuilding Corporation, Pascagoula, Mississippi, 1958
- Service: Built for Moore-McCormack Lines (U.S. flag) New York-east coast of South America service. Rebuilt, 1963. Laid up, 1969-71. Sold to Holland-America Line, 1971; refitted as Veendam. Cruising only. Chartered to Brazilian tourist firm 1974-75, sailed as Brasil, but then returned to Holland-America. Chartered to Monarch Cruise Lines (Panamanian flag), 1976-77; renamed Monarch Star. Returned to Holland-America, 1978; reverted to Veendam. sold to Bermuda Star Line, 1984; renamed Bermuda Star. Transferred to Commodore Cruise Line, 1990; renamed Enchanted Isle. Became a hotel ship at St. Petersburg, Russia, 1993; renamed Commodore Hotel. Reverted to Enchanted Isle, 1994, for more Caribbean cruising.