1962(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-74)
- Type: Freighter
- Displacement: 11,186 gross tons
- Dimensions: 560 x 76 x 28 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, screws 16,500 SHP = 21 knots
- Builder: Newport News Shipbuilding & Drydock Co., Newport News, VA, 1962
- Service: Lead ship out of five Challenger class freighters, designed by Gibbs & Cox for U.S. Lines. Maritime Commission type C4-6-57A. Helped in the evacuation of refugees from South Vietnam during the collapse of that government in 1975. Scrapped 1988.