- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 26,678 gross tons
- Dimensions: 660 x 86 ft.
- Machinery: Götaverken diesels, twin screw = 21 knots
- Passengers: 750 (108 first class, 642 tourist class)
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotland, 1966
- Service: Built for Swedish-American Line (Swedish flag). Götenborg-New York service as well as cruising. Sold to Flagship Cruises, Limited (Liberian flag), 1975. Worldwide cruising. Sold to P&O Cruises, 1978; rebuilt as Sea Princess. Renamed Victoria, 1995.