- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 23,191 gross tons
- Dimensions: 631 x 82 ft.
- Machinery: Götaverken diesels, twin screw = 19 knots
- Passengers: 842 (214 first class, 628 tourist class)
- Builder: Ansaldo Shipyards, Genoa, Italy, 1957
- Service: Built for Swedish-American Line (Swedish flag). Northern Europe-New York service as well as cruising. Sold to Karageorgis Lines (Greek flag), 1975; renamed Navarino. Cruising only. Sank while in a floating dock at Skaramanga, Greece, 26 Nov 1981. Declared a total loss, but later salvaged and repaired. Sold to Italian interests, 1983; renamed Samantha, but never sailed as such. Sold to Regency Cruises, 1984 (Panamanian and, later, Bahamian registries); renamed Regent Sea. Cruising only.