Cabo San Roque
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 14,569 tons
- Dimensions: 556 x 69 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Sulzer diesels = 20 knots
- Passengers: 841 (189 cabin class, 652 tourist class)
- Builder: Sociedad Española de Construcción Naval, Bilbao, Spain, 1959
- Notes: Built for Ybarra y Cia. The Ybarra Line had long connections with the immigrant trade between Spain, other Mediterranean ports and the east coast of South America. Cabo San Roque and sister ship Cabo San Vicente provided service between Genoa, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Cádiz, Lisbon and Tenerife across the South Atlantic to Rio de Janeiro, Santos, Montevideo and Buenos Aires.