- Type: Icebreaking cruise ship
- Displacement: 12,288 tons
- Dimensions: 402 x 87 x 28 ft.
- Machinery: 6 diesel-electric gensets, 3 shafts, 24,200hp = 19 knots
- Helicopters: 2
- Passengers: 108
- Crew: 70
- Builder: Wartsila, Helsinki, Finland, 1982
- Service: Built as one of five Kapitan Sorokin class icebreakers. Refitted in 1990 as a tour ship, offering excursions to the Arctic and Antarctic. Kapitan Khlebnikov was the first to circumnavigate Antarctica with passengers in 1996-97.
Owned by Far Eastern Shipping Company (FESCO) and operated by Quark Expeditions; homeport Vladivostok.