- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 19,393 tons
- Dimensions: 625 x 78 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1200 (200 first class, 800 tourist class, 200 troops)
- Crew: 320
- Builder: Swan, Hunter & Wigham Richardson, Ltd., Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, 1961
- Service: Built for Companhia Nacional de Navegacao (CNN), Lisbon. West, South, and East Africa service from Lisbon to Las Palmas, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban and Beira. CNN merged with the three other major Portuguese passenger shipping concerns to form Companhia Portugesa de Transportes Maritimos (CTM) in 1974. Laid up at Lisbon 1976. Sold to Global Transportation Inc. of Panama and returned to Swan Hunter for conversion to accomodation ship Al Hasa; stationed at Damman, Saudi Arabia to 1980. Sold to Sitmar Line, 1980; renamed Fairsky with intention of being rebuilt as a cruise ship, but project never realized. Renamed Vera. Sold 1981 to Latsis Group (Greek flag); renamed Marianna IX in 1982 for use as a hotel ship at Jeddah and later Rabigh. Renamed Marianna 9 in 1984. Laid up in 1992 at Eleusis. Sold for scrapping at Alang, India, in 2001.