Infante Dom Henriquec
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 23,306 tons
- Dimensions: 642 x 80 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 21 knots
- Passengers: 1018 (156 first class, 862 tourist class)
- Builder: Cockerill-Ougree Shipyards A/S, Hoboken, Belgium, 1961
- Service: Built for Companhia Colonial. Lisbon-West, South and East Africa services. Laid up, 1976-88, at Sines, Portugal; plan for conversion to hotel ship never realized. Sold to Trans World Cruises (Panamanian flag), 1988; renamed Vasco da Gama. Rebuilt for full-time cruising. Charter service, 1988-91. Sold to Seawind Cruise Lines (Panamanian flag), 1991, and marketed as Seawind Crown for Caribbean cruising.