2006(Rhenania Junior RHJ-144)
- Type: Semi-submesible heavy-lift ship
- Displacement: 31,021 grt / 88,272 dwt
- Dimensions: 656 x 131 x 27 ft
- Machinery: Diesel kW = knots
- Builder: Imabari Shipbuilding, Marugame, Japan, 1981
- Notes: Built as Aframax tanker World Cliff, has subsequently sailed under names Cliff, Albe, Lucky Lady, Willift Lady, Willift Eagle, and Heavylift Eagle. Purchased by Awilco in 2005 (along with sister Willift Falcon) and modified to heavy-lift ship at Remontowa Shipyard, Gdansk, 2006.