- Type: Passenger / general cargo / vehicle ferry
- Displacement: 2,177 tons
- Dimensions: 269 x 41 x 21 ft.
- Machinery: Fiat diesels, 2500 bhp = 17.75 knots
- Builder: Cantieri Navale Riuniti, Ancona, Italy, 1950
- Notes: Built for Det Vesteraalens Dampskibsselskab - Stokmarknes (VDS). First sailing Apr 1950. Rebuilt in 1962 at Trondheim. Laid up 1983; renamed Ralen by Northern Shipping A/S - Oslo. In 1984 renamed Annexet by Fekete & Co. A/S - Tonsberg and used as hotel ship in Drammen for foreign refugees. Renamed Nordstjernen af Sundsvoll in 1990 and moved to Rotterdam, again for use as hotel ship. Scrapped 1995 at Vigo.