- Type: Passenger ferry / general cargo
- Displacement: 6,269 tons
- Dimensions: 398.5 x 54.2 x 26.6 ft.
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain diesels, 9000 bhp = 19.5 knots
- Passengers: 425
- Builder: Helsingors Jernskibs & Maskinbyggeri, Helsingor, Denmark, 1931
- Notes: Built for Det Bergenskes Dampskibsselskab (BDS), Bergen. In service Bergen-Stavanger-Newcastle. Laid up at the beginning of WWII, she was requisitioned by the Kriegsmarine after the German invasion of Norway. Used as a target vessel for U-boats training in the Baltic. Bombed and sunk in shallow water by Allied aircraft at Hamburg 20 Mar 1945. Raised and repaired at Helsingor, whe resumed her original North Sea service in May 1948. Also ran cruises from Plymouth to Madeira in the winter. Withdrawn from service in 1968 and sent to Faslane for scrapping.