2008(Rhenania Junior RHJ-153)
- Type: Multi-purpose offshore vessel
- Displacement: 11,602 gross tons
- Dimensions: 394 x 82 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Rolls-Royce 13,820 kW diesel electric plant, serving two main azimuth thrusters, two retractable thrusters, and two side thrusters = 15 knots
- Crew: 90
- Builder: Ulstein Verft AS, Ulsteinvik, Norway, 2008
- Notes: An offshore construction and well intervention vessel built for Island Offshore, Ulsteinvik, Norway. Its main activities are Well Intervention Services with Subsea Lubricator System (LWI), subsea construction and equipment installation (OCV), Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) and ROV services. The vessel has a Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) system tower and a 150t heave-compensated offshore crane.