2006(Rhenania Junior RH-J-78)
- Type: DP2 anchor handling tug supply vessel
- Displacement: 4,089 gross tons / 1,226 net tons
- Dimensions: 283 x 60.5 x 23 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel-electric with 4x 2880 kW engines, 2x 5000 kW steerable thrusters, bow thruster = 16.5 knots
- Crew: 34
- Builder: Ulsteinverft AS, Norway, 2006
- Notes: Built for Bourbon Offshore Norway. Sports the new Ulstein X-Bow for improved heavy-weather performance and the SAHS Safe Anchor Handling System which reduces crew exposure. Has 180 metric ton bollard pull and 400 metric ton line pull winch.