2000(Rhenania Junior RH-J-60)
- Type: Semi-submesible heavy-lift ship
- Displacement: 56,000 dwt
- Dimensions: 712 x 138 x 33 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel-electric, 12,640kW = 2,712bhp = 14.5 knots
- Crew: 55
- Builder: CSB, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2000
- Notes: Built for Offshore Heavy Transport of Oslo, Norway. In December 2000 the Blue Marlin delivered the American destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) to Pascagoula, Mississippi, after she had been damaged in a suicide bombing attack by speedboat in Aden, Yemen on 12 October 2000.
The Cole returned to Norfolk in April 2002 after 14 months of repairs and deployed again in November 2003.
The Blue Marlin and her sister Black Marlin were purchased in July 2001 by Dockwise Shipping of the Netherlands. They have been used to transport oil platforms around the world; recently Blue Marlin moved the giant Sea-based X-band Radar platform for ballistic missile defense from Corpus Christi, Texas, some 15,000 miles around Cape Horn to Adak in the Aleutian Islands of Alaska.