- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 4,766 tons
- Dimensions: 374 x 53 x 17.5 ft.
- Machinery: 8-cyl. B&W diesel, 2745 kW =16.5 knots
- Passengers: 206
- Builder: Thornycroft & Co. Ltd., Woolston, Great Britain, 1951
- Notes: Built for Fred Olsen Line (Norwegian flag) 1951. Served on the Oslo-Kristiansand-Newcastle route. Sold to A/S Ugland Rederi in 1968 and converted into the car carrier Cilaos. Ownership passed to Ocean Car Carriers in 1974 and she was scrapped in 1981. Sistership Braemar