1966 (Risawoleska 63)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo / vehicle ferry
- Displacement: 9,500 tons
- Dimensions: 464 x 66 x 21 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel, 16740 bhp
- Passengers: 433
- Builder: Lübecker Flender-Werke A.G., Lübeck, Germany, 1966
- Notes: Built for Fred Olsen Line (Norwegian flag) 1966. Originally intended as a passenger / cargo vessel to the Canary Islands in winter and a passenger / vehicle ferry between England and Norway in the summer. Converted to total passenger service in 1986 with the conversion of part of the existing cargo hold into a Marina Park that could be floated out for water sports.