1964(Solent Model Ships SOM-012)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 5,088 tons
- Dimensions: 378 x 50 ft.
- Machinery: diesel, single screw = 14.5 knots
- Passengers: 156 (three classes)
- Builder: Van der Giessen, Krimpen, Netherlands, 1938
- Service: Built for Royal Netherlands Steamship Company as cargo ship Socrates; sistership Pericles. Converted to passenger/cargo vessel 1950 and renamed Willemstad, with route Amsterdam-Southampton-Caribbean ports-Georgetown, Guyana. Sold to Jordan 1967 to carry Muslim pilgrims and renamed Noor B after the wife of King Hussein. Scrapped 1973 in Taiwan.