2005(Rhenania Junior RHJB-11)
- Type: Inland Waterway Tanker
- Displacement: 1,377 tons
- Dimensions: 230 x 38 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: diesel 880 kW = 10 knots
- Builder: Breko Nieuwbouw B.V., Papendrecht, The Netherlands, 2005
- Notes: An inland waterway tanker owned by BP shipping and managed by Verenigde Tankrederij (VT) serving the Port of Rotterdam and Antwerp areas. As the demonstration ship in 2008 for the Cleanest Ship Project, the Victoria was modified to burn low-sulfur fuel equivalent to standard road diesel, and to cut NOX and particulate emissions.