- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 24,294 tons
- Dimensions: 642 x 81 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 19 knots
- Passengers: 952 (84 first class, 868 tourist class)
- Builder: Wilton-Fijenoord Shipyard, Schiedam, the Netherlands, 1957
- Service: Built for Holland-America Line (Dutch flag). Rotterdam-New York service as well as cruises. Sold to Paguet Cruises (Panamanian flag), 1981; renamed Rhapsody. Cruising only. Sold to Lelakis Group (Greek, and later, Bahamian flags). Operated by Regency Cruises as Regent Star. Alaska and Caribbean cruising.