- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 7,214 tons
- Dimensions: 432 x 57 ft.
- Machinery: Stork diesel, single screw = 15.5 knots
- Passengers: 184 (one class)
- Builder: NV Scheepsbouwerf Gebroeders Pot, Bolnes, Netherlands, 1957
- Service: Built for Royal Netherlands Steamship Company service to the Caribbean and Surinam. Along with sistership Prins der Nederlanden she sailed on a 35-day route from Amsterdam and Southampton to Barbados, Trinidad, La Guaira, Curacao, Aruba, Puerto Limon, Kingston, Santiago de Cuba, and Port-au-Prince. The 17-day trip from Amsterdam to Curacao cost $500 in the late 1950s.