1947(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-387)
- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 11,066 tons
- Dimensions: 559-5 x 62-8 x 26-9 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw, 10,800 BHP = 15 knots
- Passengers: 173 (123 first class, 50 third class)
- Builder: Nederlandsche Scheepsbouw Maatschappij NV, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1928
- Service: Built for Koninklijke Pakketvaart Maatschappij, Batavia, service betwee the Dutch East Indies and Australia. Sailed in 1930s on route Singapore - Batavia - Semerang - Surabaya - Brisbane - Sydney - Melbourne - Adelaide taking about four weeks one way. From Aug 1940 to Feb 1946 chartered to British MoWT as troopship. Postwar sailed for the reorganized Royal Interocean Lines until broken up in 1959.