1996(Rhenania Junior RJ-291)
- Type: RoRo cargo ship
- Displacement: 13,017 tons
- Dimensions: 467 x 76 x 18 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Sulzer 8ZAL405 diesels, 5475kW (7300hp), 2 screws = 18.6 knots
- Capacity: 121 trailers (13.60m)
- Passengers: 12
- Crew: 18
- Builder: MIHO Shimizu, Japan, 1996
- Notes: One of four RoRo ferries built for Norfolk Line - Maersk Exporter and Maersk Importer in Japan in 1996 and later Maersk Anglia and Maersk Flanders in China in 2000. Used on the 7-hour Scheveningen-Felixstowe route.
Sold and renamed Stena Seaways in 2011.