1998(Rhenania Junior RHJ-49)
- Type: Multipurpose Research & Oil Recovery
- Displacement: 2,388 tons
- Dimensions: 272 x 42 x 18 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel-Electric, 2 x 1230kw = 13 knots
- Crew: 9 + 4 (survey crew)
- Builder: Damen, Gorichem, and Van der Giessen de Noord, Giesendam, The Netherlands
- Notes: Built as a multipurpose research and oil recovery vessel, specially designed to carry out various tasks at sea. Owner is the Rijkswaterstaat North Sea Agency, part of the Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management, whose main responsibilities are ocean ecology, good shipping lanes, and safety. Has helped clean up crude oil spills in French and Spanish waters.