- Type: Ro-ro ferry
- Displacement: 12,520 grt / 5,618 dwt tons
- Dimensions: 653 (oa) x 80 x 22 ft
- Machinery: 2 NKK-SEMT Pielstick diesels, twin screw, 2 x 32,400ps = 30 knots
- Vehicle capacity: 200 trucks, 46 passenger cars
- Crew: 32
- Builder: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Nagasaki, Japan, 1999
- Service: Operated by Blue Highway Line Co., Ltd., providing high-speed (20 hour) service between Tokyo and Tomakomai in Hokkaido. A sister ship, Hokkaido Maru was operated by Kawasaki Kinkai Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. on the same route. Subsequently Sunflower Tomakomai was sold in 2008 to Acciona Trasmediterranea, transferred to the Mediterranean, and renamed Aegean Heaven, home-porting at Valetta, Malta.