1963(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-445)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 27,905 tons
- Dimensions: 702 x 94 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 24 knots
- Passengers: 1750 (156 first class, 1594 tourist class)
- Builder: Cantieri Riuniti dell'Adriatico, Monfalcone, Italy 1963
- Service: Built for Lloyd Triestino (Italian flag), Italy-Australia service. Laid up, 1977-78. Italian-flag cruising, 1979-80. Laid up 1980-83. Sold to Costa Line (Italian flag); rebuilt as Costa Riviera. Florida-Caribbean service (30,225 tons and 1224 passengers). Transferred to American Family Cruises, 1993; renamed American Pioneer. American cruising. Reverted to Costa Cruises, 1994; renamed Costa Riviera.