1963(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-45)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 27,907 tons
- Dimensions: 702 x 94 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 24 knots
- Passengers: 1750 (156 first class, 1594 tourist class)
- Builder: Cantieri Riuniti dell'Adriatico, Monfalcone, Italy 1963
- Service: Built for Lloyd Triestino (Italian flag), Italy-Australia service. Laid up, 1977-79. Used as an Italian-flag cruise ship, 1979-81. Sold to the Chandris Group (Panamanian flag), 1983; refitted as Galileo for American cruises. Rebuilt 1989-90 as Meridian (Bahamanian flag). Still owned by Chandris, sailing under Celebrity Cruises division.