1953(Classic Ship Collection CSC-010VR)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 29,083 tons
- Dimensions: 700 x 90 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 23 knots
- Passengers: 1241 passengers (218 first class, 320 cabin class, 703 tourist class)
- Builder: Ansaldo Shipyards, Genoa, Italy 1953
- Service: Italian Line flagship. Largest Italian liner built since the 1930s. Used on Naples-Genoa-New York service. Collided with Swedish liner Stockholm off Nantucket, 25 July 1956 and sank next day; 46 lost.