Saint Patrick II
- Type: Ferry
- Displacement: 7,210 tons
- Dimensions: 410 x 71 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Stork-Werkspoor diesels, twin screws = 21.5 knots
- Passengers: 1500 (330 berths)
- Cars: 420
- Builder: J. J. Sietas KG Schiffswert, Hamburg, West Germany, 1973
- Service: Built as Aurelia for the Viking Line, sailing on the Kapellskar-Mariehamn-Naantali route. Sold in 1982 to Irish Continental Line (later shortened to Irish Ferries) and renamed Saint Patrick II for service between Ireland and France. Sold 1998 to Hellenic Mditerranean Lines and renamed Egnatia II, but chartered out under several different names and flags. Sold 2002 to Cooperative de Transport Maritime et Aerien (CTMA) for service between Montreal and Cap-aux-Meules in Canada as the CTMA Vacationer.