- Type: Passenger / cruise vessel
- Displacement: 2496 BRT
- Dimensions: 294 x 43 x 10.5 ft.
- Machinery: 5 Maybach 12-cyliner diesels; electric drive; twin screw; 6,000 bhp = 18 knots
- Passengers: 186
- Builder: Steinwerder Industrie AG (Blohm & Voss), Hamburg, 1955
- Notes: Built as Wappen von Hamburg for Hafendampfschiffahrt AG, she was the first post-war seagoing passenger vessel built by Blohm & Voss. Used for day cruise service between Hamburg, Cuxhaven, Heligoland and Hornum, she had capacity for 1,600 passengers. A near-sister, Bunte Kuh was built in 1957. In 1960 she was sold to Nomikos Lines of Greece and renamed Delos. She was refitted at Piraeus with a swimming pool and cabins for 186 passengers all in one class. She was a pioneering cruise ship in the Aegean, sailing from Piraeus to Delos, Mykonos, and Rhodes until 1967, when she was bought by Westours, renamed Polar Star, and shifted to the burgeoning Alaska cruise market. In summer she sailed the Inside Passage, while in winter she sailed south to Mexico and even to Tahiti and the South Pacific. In 1970 she was transferred to West Lines and renamed Pacific Star. In 1972 she was sold to Xanadu Cruises of Panama and renamed Xanadu. Laid up at Vancouver in 1977, various projects to use her as a missionary ship or exhibition ship have failed, but she is still extant.