- Type: Passenger / general cargo
- Displacement: 37,640 tons
- Dimensions: 783 x 93 x 32 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 22.5 knots
- Passengers: 782 (191 fist class, 591 tourist class)
- Crew: 475
- Builder: Cammell Laird & Co, Limited, Birkenhead, England, 1960
- Service: Built for Union-Castle Line (British flag), the company's largest vessel. Maiden voyage 1960 on Southampton-Capetown-Durban service. Sold to Latsis Line (Greek flag), 1977; renamed Margarita L Used as an accommodation center in Saudi Arabia. Laid up in Greece, 1992.